1. AMIGA.net.pl is an online store owned by Renata Gralak, running a business under the name A2 Renata Gralak with its registered office in Poland, Łódź at ul. Lecznicza 1/7 lok. 83.
2. AMIGA.net.pl is a website that allows registered users to make purchases via the Internet.
3. Making purchases via AMIGA.net.pl requires the acceptance of cookies by the user browser.
4. Making a purchase at AMIGA.net.pl means acceptance of these regulations.
5. To place an order, you must register on the store website and fill out the form indicated on this page.
6. The order is made by selecting the item, choosing the number of pieces and clicking on the 'Add to cart' mark. After confirming the selection, the User is transferred to the page of choosing the method of payment and shipping of the order.
7. The order may be delivered to the address indicated by the Ordering Party for the appropriate fee indicated in the delivery price list. The payment should be made to the bank account, which is given directly after placing the order in an email.
8. The delivery date is specified when choosing the ordered item and is counted from the date of booking the payment. VAT invoices for the purchased goods are sent by e-mail. The shipment is carried out using the Polish Post. It is not possible to collect your personal order.
9. Purchaser - a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant written statement within ten days from the date of delivery. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
10. In the case of exercising the right mentioned in point 9, the Purchaser - consumer is obliged to return at his own cost the order in the unaltered state, unless the change was necessary in the normal use of the thing, and AMIGA.net.pl refunds price to the bank account within 14 days from the receipt of the return.
11. If it turns out that the delivered product is not compatible with the order, the Purchaser has the right to exchange the product for ordered or new one.
12. In the case mentioned in point 11, the return of ordered goods takes place on expense of AMIGA.net.pl, which covers the related costs.
13. Complaints are considered within 14 days. If the complaint is considered justified, the Purchaser is sent a new product. In the event that the complaint is not accepted, AMIGA.net.pl returns the claimed product at its own expense.
14. In the absence of ordered and non-defective goods, AMIGA.net.pl informs the Ordering Party by e-mail. The payment is returned to his bank account, or another item is sent at the same price, chosen by the Ordering Party. Shipping costs are borne by AMIGA.net.pl.